Professional Tax can stop your IRS tax problems today!  -  WE CAN HELP!  -  Call 505-273-2773


Injured Spouse or Innocent Spouse Relief

If you have an IRS tax problem that you didn't cause maybe you qualify for injured spouse or innocent spouse relief.  

- What can I expect?

- Do I qualify?

- Will it work for me?

These are all good questions and you need answers!

We can request for an Injured Spouse or Innocent Spouse Relief, if you are a victim of owing and your spouse held information from you or forced you to sign a return together you need to call Professional Tax for an evaluation of the circumstances to see if your qualify for this program for Tax Relief.